Sunday, July 15, 2007

One Week Later...

I think my body clock is back to normal now. I think going to the gym helped out. I was actually looking forward to going, which is a big step for me, right Heather?

I finally got the pictures from Kiev posted. I was having trouble uploading them but somehow everything worked this morning. There are 4 pages. Hopefully a picture is worth a thousand words because there are very few descriptions. I have a few ideas for next time that I hope will give a better overview of the local area.

Click HERE for the link to the pictures.

I was musing about all the talk about food and thought it is about time for a night on the town. Stay tuned... we'll do that soon, as well as a pool party to try to beat the heat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Thanks for all of the pic's and sharing your experience with all of us.

Jim said...

Thanks Ed. Thanks for checking it out and posting a comment too. That goes for you too Becky. It's cool to see a little interactivity...

Have a great week.

Becky said...

Nice pics, Jim. I loved the ones of the kids and the city. Since we all can't go to Kiev, we will send you for us!

Jim said...

Having the blog in the back of my mind gives a little different look at things. I guess it's like a video editor when he goes to shoot something. As time goes on, you have a better idea of what you want so you don't have to sort through all the "tape" for what you want to say.

Did you catch the gate for Hillsong?

Becky said...

I did see the Hillsong thing. They are everywhere! Pretty cool.