Sunday, August 26, 2007

ROCK On

Today was the opening day for the ROCK Church's new facility at NTC. Since I am a curious one and they are in San Diego, I thought I would drop in for a peak and then I can be one of the thousands that can say "I was there on opening day". It will be one of our future tech outings for sure.

Here are a few pictures:















The background of the stage is done with 3 large projectors. I was told the center screen is LED but it didn't really pop like I would expect LED to do so, even if it was turned down. I'm also told the projectors are fed from a Barco Presentation system.

I was a late and Mike McIntosh from Horizon was there to help dedicate the building. I stayed through the offering song, How Great is Our God, and the transition to Miles which was a video that played across the back, in which the Hummer drove across the screen.

It's a nice facility with a ton of potential. It will serve them well.

ROCK on!!!

No comments: