Sunday, August 26, 2007

We Rock!

I want to say that my team rocks too. Guys, You did a great job this weekend. Thanks to everyone that served. What I saw online, and Sunday when I arrived was awesome.

LJ - Thanks for the comment about how you felt calm and really enjoyed the service. I think it really showed.

Randy - Thanks for your awesome work and consistency.

Becky - Thanks for your creativity with the fonts and for keeping things running so smoothly. Way to rock the backgrounds too.

Brian - Thanks for Friday, Sorry for giving you the wrong date. I meant August.... You Rock.

Bart - You Rock too. I'm blessed to have you on the team.

Michael L - Way to go on the lights. Way to add in 27 when Ed went up and take it down when he came down... You Guys have gone to town on the board and it is awesome to see.

Steve R - Way to rock on the programming. You have totally taken us to the next level on your own, and that is awesome. It brings tears to my eyes.

Dottie - Thanks for rocking on camera, for being consistant and stepping in on lights when we need you. Your being there rocks.

Danny - You have been an awesome addition to the team. Your eye for shots is great.

Javier - It has been awesome to have you around. I appreciate your wisdom, maturity and your
insight gives us balance.

Dan B. - Wow, you have really blossomed over the past couple of years. I like your self education and how you aren't afraid to try new things. Your camera work is awesome as well. Another great eye.

Walter - Way to go. Way to be involved and it is great to see God working in your life. Thanks for letting be a part of your Journey.

Josh - Thanks for all that you do. Your dedication is awesome.

And to everyone else that wasn't serving this weekend, we couldn't do this without you. You are all part of the work that God has prepared for us. Many, Many, Many thanks. I'm blessed to be able to serve with all of you.

4 comments:

DannyM said...

Thanks Jimmy.It's fun to serve God and Journey.It's been a great journey for me.We all work hard for perfection but I think you work the hardest.I appluade you and the work you do. DannyM

randy said...

Team Effort=Team Credit!
The results of the team are better than the sum of our individual efforts. It's really great working with so many folks who are individually great at what they do.
Randy

Becky said...

Thanks, Jim. I love serving with all of the awesome people on the JTA team. Thanks for being a great encourager.

Anonymous said...

Great work.